Thursday, April 26, 2012

Very Busy Spring!

Wow! Spring has really begun! I have already been involved in 3 children's parties, Easter Egg hunts, farmer's markets, and will be doing a fundraiser here in South Riding. My new toy has been a huge hit!!! Parent's love the airbrush! It is fast, does not smear, and washes off very easily with soap and water. (Washes off more easily than regular face paint!)  Something even more exciting???   You can use it at pool parties! I realize that it does not seem possible...however the secret to getting the paint off is soap.  Regular, plain ole soap (oh and water of course;)   It will not sweat off, nor will it come off with just water. I know it is crazy.  Check out my video from the woman who pioneered the airbrush face painting stencil movement.  The parent's were so excited that the kids could go into the bouncy houses and not get their art work smeared. The teenagers loved the fact that not only could I do a very cool eye design...I could also use the stencils and paint on their hair! They could have cheetah print hair, tiger striped hair, hair with hearts, etc. The possibilities are endless! Check out some of the cool work at the farmer's market with my new toy!  Of course, I will ALWAYS do brush work.  It is so beautiful for parties and events...but if you want fast and immediate results for those squirmy little ones...this is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment