Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mark Reid's Wolf Face

Have you ever had a son who decided the right time to embarass you would be when you were in a class of all your peers and one of the top professionals in your field?  My son decided to tell a room full of facepainters and bodypainters that his mom needed "a little more practice with the wolf face."  Ha Ha very funny little man!  Thank you very much, fruit from my loins!  Wait until you get home!!! :) 

Mark Reid who is always up for a joke, laughed and stated that my son's comment was one of the funniest he had heard in his chair during a session.  After he stopped laughing...He then looked at me and said "momma needs to come up here and take step by step photos so that she can  practice the steps when she gets home."  So I did take step by step photos and here they are!  I have to say that my son rocked this wolf face;)! 

Start by sponging white for the muzzle, nose, and ears.

Yeah, I am thinking those "ears" look like little white devil horns to me;) 

Then you sponge on the gray under the ears and to each side of the focal point between the eyes and over the cheekbones.



Now get out your #4 round and start the white fur on top of the cheekbones.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment